Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"3 Motocross Training Tips You Can Use To Win Races!"

3 Quick Motocross Training Tips That Will Make a Huge Difference!

Have you ever wondered what the guys are doing that are winning races while your fading at the end of your moto?

I used to ask myself the same question and I did find allot of answer's. Some I wish I hadn't because it truly does come down to hard work! When you look at motocross training and see that you really do get out what you put in it becomes exciting. I knew that if I put in the hard work and could ride hard for my 15 minute moto ( I knew this because I could go that pace for at least 30 minutes during training) that no one would be stronger at the end of the moto then myself. You can train this way for all rider skill levels by adjusting the time and type of exercises your doing.

Let's get started! 3 things to get you started are:

1.) Get yourself a heart rate monitor. Without one you have no idea how hard your body is working. This becomes even more important when you get into trying to stay in different heart rate zones such as fat burn or cardio zones. This will also help you determine your lactic acid level, but since this is more of introduction article I won't get to deep here.

The heart rate monitor I like is made by Polar and it can also mount on a road or mountain bike which I will be talking about next. You can find the heart rate monitor I am talking about here

2.) If you don't have one purchase a road or mountain bike! There isn't much you can do at a gym to mimic the workout you get on a moto or mountain bike. You can pick either style bike that suits you better. A road bike is good for being able to keep your heart rate at a specific target then a mountain in single track trail, but in my opinion the road bike is kinda boring. Using a mountain bike in some single track is I have more fun then riding my moto bike sometimes! The downfalls are that its hard to keep in a zone since your going up and down hills and curving through trees. It is also a little more risky to fall and get hurt versus a road bike.

Either way both are great exercise and a wonderful tools to get you to the finish line first.

3.) The last thing you should pick up to start motocross training are health supplements. During rides I like to use CytoSport products which you can find here. When you spend such a big chunk of time riding and training at a high heart it can be taxing on your body. The one problem I was trying to get rid of was the creation of free radicals in my body. These little buggers will start breaking down your cells and its not a good thing. The answer is anti-oxidants. A new product that just came out is eXfuze.

eXfuze is now the worlds first multi-botanical health supplement on planet earth that I know of. Why I am such a proponent is because instead of trying to eat tons of fruits and vegetable to get enough ORAC to find these free radicals off I can just drink 3/4-1 ounce of eXfuze a day and not have to worry about it again! Most importantly it tastes good! Don't get me wrong though you it is still a good idea to eat fruits and vegetables as well.

It fit my need and it does a great job that gives me piece of mind. So I am happier now and don't worry as much. Give it a try on my official eXfuze website: http://www.vivaexfuze.com/