Thursday, March 19, 2009

Do You Need More Affordable Health In This Economy?

Struggling to keep taking those expensive health supplements in these tough times? Wish you could take just one easy supplement that would provide you with multiple benefit's and that tasted great at the same time?

Whether you are just getting started in becoming health conscious or are a seasoned health pro there are some exciting new products on the market to be had. One new product has unheard of antioxidants in it and is all natural that makes it a "one-size-fits-all" approach. The truth is that some of these products are cheaper then more popular vitamins and minerals and provide greater benefits!

Here is one product that I recently fell in love with and I think you will too.

eXfuze :

I have taken many different health supplements in my training to become a semi-pro motocross racer. Using them I did see a slight benefit from most and one did taste great. I got into "super fruit" juices with special berries found in the Amazon like Acai berry.

I really liked taking that super fruit product, because it did taste good, it fought off free radicals from training, and I didn't have to take a pill that was hard for my liver to digest and absorb. I did feel some more energy and also I feel like I was sleeping better at night. It was a weird combination of benefits but I liked it. It got too costly for me in the end to justify the investment, and I stopped taking it.

Then a close friend approached me about a new super fruit drink. She said instead of having just one super fruit like Acai this product has seven! So my ears were wide open.

Why Is eXfuze The Solution?

My first question was what ingredients does it have in it? I learned this new supplement has seven main ingredients and instead of drinking the one juice with just Acai as the main ingredient I could get all of these:

1.) Gac -from Southeast Asia
2.) Acai -from South America
3.) Goji -from Himalayan Mountains in Tibet and Mongolia
4.) Noni -from Pacific Rim and South Indies
5.) Fucoidan -from brown seaweed and algae
6.) Mangosteen -from Thailand
7.) Seabuckthorn -from Central and Southeast Asia

If that was not good enough Seven Plus also has:

1.) Pomegranate
2.) Aloe Vera
3.) Blue Aguave Nector
4.) Wild Blue Berries
5.) Concord Grapes
6.) Structured Water (Higher ph/ Alkaline)


How Much Does eXfuze Cost?

If you remember from the start of this blog my main problem with other drinks was cost. I was paying around $180 for a one month supply for just one super fruit. It was hard to justify that kind of health investment. I was really happy when I found out that the company recommends just 3/4 to one ounce a day rather then two-four ounces a day like other companies. The retail price of eXfuze is $45 a bottle and if you can get on the preferred customer list it only costs $30 a bottle. So that translates to around $30 a month with a better product then I was taking in the past and I am now saving about $150 a month! That is what I was paying for a car payment every month! I really thought that price could not be right.. my friend must have heard wrong. She was right though, because the first thing I did was jump on the company's website and checked for myself
Visit Their Site After reviewing the information on the company's website I jumped on board right away. It was exactly what I was looking for.


Does It Do Everything They Say It's Going to Do?

Everyone is different and everyone will see different results. So that is why I tell everyone to at least give it a try and see what you think for yourself. You can sign up on my website for a free bottle and give the seven day challenge a try for yourself risk free. You can sign up for it on my contact page:
Click Here or Visit My Site or email me at: davin@vivaexfuze.com