Friday, March 20, 2009

Why did the founders create eXfuze?

Why did the founders create eXfuze?

Founder Rick Cotton had a vision to create a billion dollar direct sales company as a vehicle to make a difference in the world. After spending almost 10 years serving others in foreign countries as a missionary the plan was to build a company that provides superior products that are competitively priced while offering people from all walks of life and economic backgrounds the ability to exercise their entrepreneurial spirit. The company would empower its distributors to be in a position to give back and to live a life of purpose starting with VivaKids. Co-founder Don Cotton joined his brothers vision and together they created eXfuze.

“We have danced with them and sang their songs, we have laughed with them and cherished their smiles, we have held their hands and prayed with them, we have cradled them in our arms and cried with them. VivaKids wasn’t founded by eXfuzeeXfuze was founded because of VivaKids.”
Rick Cotton, Founder & CEO

Why do I think this is important?

I am proud to be apart of a organization that gives back to people in need. It makes me and others feel good when we sell a bottle and we know a portion of that is going to help kids. Its another win-win situation I have found when dealing with this company. The kids win and I win by being able to help people get healthy and earn money for my time I have invested.

The Topic of Giving

I would like to share with you something I have learned recently and hope it may benefit you as it did me. Most people want to get before they give and say something along the lines of, "well if I had a million dollars like x, I would give to charity too!". That's not how giving works. You have to give before you get and do whats right in your heart first and that's when God will bless you.



This posted information above is on the eXfuze website here